Edelstein Celebrates 50- Cheers To 50 Years!
As we ring in 2018, we’re celebrating more than just the New Year here at Edelstein. 2018 marks our firm’s 50th anniversary. In 1968, Alan Edelstein, a young lawyer-turned-CPA, decided to hang out his own shingle in downtown Boston. And as they say, the rest is history. We are proud of this exciting milestone and attribute our long-standing success to:
- the strong foundation built by Alan and his early-on colleagues Walter Goldstein, Jerry Jarasitis, and Bill Mahoney,
- our amazing clients, some of which have been with us nearly our entire journey as a firm,
- our attentive, interested and engaged staff who continue to carry out our mission of teamwork, collaboration, community involvement, and client service orientation each and every day,
- our retired staff who helped shape who we are today,
- our alumni who shared their talent with Edelstein and continue to embark on their careers elsewhere, and
- our partners who lead our firm by example and guide us towards continued strategic growth.
Today, we are proud to release our commemorative logo, which will be seen throughout the year. For starters, this logo was etched onto champagne flutes and used for toasting the firm earlier today.
What do we have brewing this year to celebrate?
- We are active in our community and this year we plan to take part in 5 larger scale community serving events to commemorate one per decade,
- Stay tuned for monthly blog posts about 50th-focused topics,
- We’ll be releasing a video later this year which covers the history of our firm through interviews with our managing partners,
- The year will be capped off with our firm holiday party highlighted with elements of our milestone year,
- And more!
Thank you for joining us on our exploration of all-things-Edelstein as we reflect back on 50 wonderful years!