COVID-19 Relief Comparison Chart
The volume of news and articles on coronavirus relief options is overwhelming for many business owners. It is difficult to understand which options are best or applicable to your company. Our COVID-19 Relief Comparison Chart details the loan programs, credits and provisions enacted in recent coronavirus legislation. Additionally, it specifies which provisions are mutually exclusive and which may be cross utilized. We are continuing to monitor guidance from administering agencies as well as the progress of pending state legislation. We will keep you informed on these developments as they occur. Please reach out to us for individualized support on navigating these relief options.
Chart Provisions Detailed:
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Delay of Employer Payroll Tax Payments
- Payroll Tax Credits related to Paid Sick and Paid Family Leave
- Employee Retention Credit
- Massachusetts Administrative Tax Relief Measures
- Health and Human Services $100 Billion for Healthcare Providers
Please click here to access the chart.