Edelstein recognizes International Women’s Day
We invited our staff to wear purple today in recognition of International Women’s Day (March 8, 2016) and to acknowledge the work that our Women’s Initiative has achieved since its founding in 2011. In the past year alone, we have:
- Hosted ‘Connect Through Cooking’ for an afternoon of cooking lessons.
- Sponsored and participated in the Annual MSCPA Women’s Golf Outing
- Attended the MSCPA Women’s Leadership Summit
- Participated via webinar in the AICPA Women’s Global Leadership Summit
- Attended the 2015 Massachusetts Conference for Women
- Brought colleagues together for a ‘Q&A of Our Peers’
We’re looking forward to thought provoking and team building events in 2016 as we continually achieve our goals of:
- Attracting, developing and retaining top female talent,
- Creating an encouraging network both internally and externally, and
- Supporting career development and work-life balance.
Stay tuned as we share our developments throughout the year!