Edelstein Sponsored 5th Annual CLE by the Sea
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022, Edelstein was proud to sponsor the fifth annual CLE by the Sea for Solos and Small Law Firms. The conference was put on by the Greater Newburyport Bar Association with The Maine State Bar, The New Hampshire Bar, The Massachusetts Bar Association, The Mass. Academy of Trial Attorneys, The WBA of MA, Starting Out Solo, and Essex County Bar Association and LCL/LOMAP. Business Valuation & Forensic Accounting Partner, Marc Bello, presented at the conference along side Donald Pitman of Pitman Law Office.
Topics that were covered in Marc’s presentation included:
- Non-qualified compensation plans, e.g. Stock Options
- Restricted Stock
- Performance Shares
- Appreciation Rights
Edelstein provides Financial Analysis for Litigation Support services for attorneys representing clients involved in divorce, shareholder disputes, fraud, personal injury and other types of litigation rely on our experts to provide expert technical assistance to successfully defend or bring action on behalf of their clients. Our experts perform in a variety of roles, including:
- Consultant advising on the financial facts of the case and on litigation strategy
- Expert witness to render an opinion at trial
- Mediator to assist in reaching a negotiated settlement
- Arbiter to render a decision after hearing arguments from parties to a dispute
- Special master or representative of the court in a special transaction
Contact us for any of your Financial Analysis for Litigation Support needs.