Edelstein’s Quarterly Firm-wide Meeting
- Re-stated our themes for the year which were announced at our State of the Firm event,
- Mission, vision, and values video,
- Manager, John Sanders, provided an update on Business Valuation,
- Alfonso Perillo introduced our Client Accounting Solutions (CAS) service,
- Director of IT, Mike Bisso, shared what is included in our IT Consulting Services,
- Director of Marketing, Casey Blake, suggested ways to keep marketing top of mind during busy season
- Introduced our new hires,
- Announced mid-year promotions. Kayla Ducharme has been promoted to audit senior associate and Lucio Barbalho has been promoted to audit supervisor, and
- Thanked our whole team for everything they do and will continue to do during busy season.
With communication at our core, these meetings will ensure that all team members are aware of how we can work together both internally as one cohesive firm and externally to serve our clients’ needs.