ACHIEVE FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL HEALTH
For decades, independent physician practices and health care organizations throughout New England have sought our help for practical, solutions-oriented accounting, healthcare and tax consulting, and practice management support. Thanks to our years of hands-on experience as practice administrators, billing specialists and health care accountants and consultants, we can help you manage the financial, operational and organizational demands of running a medical practice in today’s highly-regulated and constantly changing environment.
Our multi-disciplinary client teams provide personal assistance and tailored solutions to enhance your practice’s overall performance.
Some ways we help:
- Serve as CFO overseeing accounting, financial and tax functions of the practice
- Advise on and perform HR functions such as compensation, benefits, and retirement planning; compliance, staffing, provider recruitment and more
- Design practice compensation models
- Provide practice operations and administrative support
- Review and negotiate managed care and hospital contracts
- Oversee compliance with state and federal regulations
- Provide individual tax and retirement planning
- Prepare tax returns
- Advise on estate planning and charitable giving
Outsourced Practice Management
- Serve as full-time administration staff for CFO, human resources and marketing functions for hospital-based physician groups including emergency medicine and radiology
Nearly 250 physician practices and organizations throughout New England and beyond have sought our help for practical, solutions-oriented accounting, tax and practice management support. Our clients appreciate our team-oriented, personal style and practical advice to help them focus on what matters most: their patients and their families.
To learn more about how we can help, contact one of our healthcare partners at 617-227-6161.