IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
Edelstein is known as a premier provider of business, accounting and tax services to the professional services sector. For decades, we have served as trusted advisors to a wide range of professional service providers throughout the region including, among others, law, investment management, architectural, and public relations firms.
As a professional services organization ourselves, we understand your concerns and know what it takes to establish and maintain a profitable practice. For example, we typically ask:
- What is the right type of corporate entity? S Corp, C Corp or LLC?
- Are you managing your finances in ways that maximize profits and minimize tax liabilities?
- Are the company’s principals maximizing retirement contributions on an annual basis?
- If the firm is a partnership, is it anticipating partner distributions accurately?
- What are the tax and other financial implications of a business transaction?
As trusted advisors, we provide you with accounting, auditing, business valuation and tax planning services and offer operational advice. And, we place a premium on timeliness and clear, simple communications.
Because of our team-oriented approach, 360-degree perspective and attention to personal and business goals, you benefit from a range of services that help you solve and avoid problems, leverage opportunities and provide peace of mind.
Clients regard us as trusted advisors who are in it for the long haul.
To learn more about how we can help, contact Scott Kaplowitch, 617-227-6161.