Jason Pierce to present at Massachusetts Bar Association program
Partner Jason Pierce will be a panelist at the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Intersection of Family Law & The New Tax Laws program on May 7th. Attendees can expect to learn more about:
- How tax changes affect alimony,
- Calculating the tax consequences of alimony,
- Effects on the recipient spouse,
- New obligations to raise certain issues before the judge, and
- Child tax credit v. child dependency deduction.
Click here to learn more about the program and to register.