This week, partner Marc Bello, is presenting at the AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Conference in Las Vegas, NV. His sessions include the following:
- “Discovering the ‘Hidden Assets’ in the Marital Estate” in which he discusses
- how to identify types of hidden assets,
- techniques to quantify hidden assets and
- dealing with the challenges of discovery.
- “Known or Knowable- Calibrating Your Crystal Ball?” where Marc is joined by David Hillman, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP and Bruce Bingham, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group LLC to provide attendees with the keys to
- identify if an event should be considered in your business valuation,
- comply with business valuation professional standards when considering subsequent events, and
- understand how court case decisions can impact a business valuation when dealing with a subsequent event.