Marc Bello to Present at 4th Annual CLE by the Sea
On Thursday, August 12, 2021, Business Valuation & Forensic Accounting Partner, Marc Bello, will be presenting at the 4th annual CLE by the Sea. This event is organized by the Greater Newburyport Bar Association and will be held at the Blue Ocean Event Center in Salisbury, MA. Marc’s presentation is titled, “Business Ownership: Is It an Asset or Is It a Job?” and the following is included his agenda:
- Identify attributes which create value to a business,
- Identify attributes correlated to a business owners efforts,
- How to distinguish when a business goes from a job to an asset,
- Why does it matter for valuation purposes, and
- If you can’t sell it, can it still be an asset?
For more information on the event and registration information, please click here.