Marc Bello to present at Complex Issues in Asset Division program
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019, Business Valuation partner, Marc Bello, will present at the Complex Issues in Asset Division seminar presented by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE). The agenda includes:
- Overview of Business Valuation Principles and Applicable Case Law Regarding the Division of Closely Held Businesses,
- Valuation and Division of Different Forms of Equity Compensation: Stock Options, Restricted Stock, and RSUs,
- Discussion of the “Must Read” Cases,
- Equitable Division of Trust Interests, Inheritances, Expectancies and How to Value Them,
- How to Identify and Present Tax Consequences of Asset Division,
- Dividing Assets Fairly: How to Avoid Traps and Pitfalls, and
- “Ask the Experts” Q&A Session.
Learn more and register here.