Marc Bello to present at MCLE’s Trying Divorce Cases
On Friday, October 18, 2019, Marc Bello will present at MCLE’s Trying Divorce Cases workshop. He will provide an overview of business valuation and methodology. The agenda is full of topical and insightful courses, including:
- What to Expect and How to Utilize Pretrial Hearings,
- Improving Your Witness and Case Preparation Skills,
- Trial Preparation and Planning—The Last Thirty Days,
- Analyzing the Value of Your Client’s Marital Home,
- Locating Hidden Assets and Inconsistencies in Lifestyle and Reported Income,
- Direct and Cross-Examination of Experts on the Value of the Martial Home and Business,
- Depositions at Trial and Use of Financial Statements During Witness Examination,
- Use of the Child Support Guidelines and Alimony Considerations in Preparing Your Case,
- Negotiation Strategies and Techniques,
- When, Why, and How to Use Dispute Resolution Options as a Trial Alternative, and
- Input and Commentary From a Probate and Family Court Judge.
The day will conclude with an “Ask The Experts” Q&A session. For more information and to register, click here.