Marc Bello to present at two MCLE Webinars
Business Valuation & Forensic Accounting Partner, Marc Bello, will be presenting at two Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) webinars this week. On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, Marc will be on the faculty for the Complex Issues in Asset Division Webinar.
The agenda for Wednesday includes the following:
- What You Need to Know About the Impact of COVID-19 on Business Valuations
- Overview of Business Valuation Principles and Applicable Case Law Regarding the Division of Closely Held Businesses
- Valuation and Division of Different Forms of Equity Compensation: Stock Options, Restricted Stock, and RSUs
- Discussion of the “Must-Read” Cases
- Equitable Division of Trust Interests: Inheritances, Expectancies, and How to Value Them
- How to Identify and Present Tax Consequences of Asset Division
- Dividing Assets Fairly: How to Avoid Traps and Pitfalls
- “Ask the Experts” Q&A Session
Then on Thursday, October 15, 2020, Marc will be a speaker on, How to Review & Critique a Business Appraisal: The 60 Minute Lawyer.
On the agenda for this event is the following:
- Overview of Professional Standards
- Techniques to Review a Business Valuation
- Use of experts
- Trial strategy
- Key Mistakes Made by Experts
- Resources to Assist in Your Review
Marc is an expert in his field and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others. If you can attend either of these webinars, we encourage you to sign up.