Marc Bello to Present at Upcoming MCLE Event
On Wednesday February 9, 2022, Marc Bello, Business Valuation & Forensic Accounting Partner, will be a speaker at the MCLE’s 60 Minute Lawyer Program, Locating People, Property & Assets. The program is aimed to educate attendees on what to do if you can’t find a party involved in a case, the party’s assets, or you suspect assets are being hidden. A few of the topics that will be covered, are:
- When and How to Seek the Assistance of a Private Investigator, Forensic Accountant or Computer Forensics Expert,
- How You as Counsel Can Help the Private Investigator, Forensic Accountant or Computer Forensic Expert Help You, and
- How to Identify When Bank Accounts or Investment Accounts May Be Missing.
There will be two other speakers joining Marc:
- Michael Bates, Digital Forensics Examiner and Investigator at Byte Smart Forensics
- Martin B. Kraft, Kraft Investigations Group, LLC (KIG)