Anthony helps both privately held commercial and non-profit entities with the entire audit process. Clients depend on Anthony’s accounting and audit expertise to ensure accuracy and transparency of financial & accounting data needed to make important business decisions. He works closely with his clients to ensure the planning, execution and finalization process of the audit is performed with the highest level of quality and client service. Within the commercial space, Anthony has experience in the various industries: construction, manufacturing, software, and retail. Along with his focus on corporate audits, Anthony has assisted clients with reviews, compilations, financial statement preparation, and outsourced CFO services to help ensure clients are in compliance with bank & debt covenants and shareholder due diligence. Anthony has also built a specialization with employee benefit plan audits and non-profit auditing for various museums in the New England area.
With Anthony’s overall business knowledge and consulting services delivered to clients through the MBA program at Suffolk University, he is able to provide his clients with additional insights and recommendations regarding operations management, project & change management, business risk analysis, cash flow management, technological innovation, and identifying growth opportunities.
Clients depend on Anthony’s experience and educational background to assist CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s & Controllers to identify potential business threats and industry opportunities that exist. Clients view Anthony as their lead external auditor and go-to trusted business advisor.
Anthony began his career at Edelstein & Company in 2014. Anthony has vast experience with both privately-held commercial and non-profit entities. As a manager in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Group, Anthony’s wide range of experience allows him to assist our clients with improving their internal controls, suggesting strategies to enhance their internal accounting processes, assists with complex accounting transactions and identifying potential risks before they evolve into larger issues.
HOW ANTHONY CAN HELP
- Audit, review and compile financial statements to satisfy financial reporting requirements for clients
- Assist clients with complex accounting transactions
- Assist clients with accounting for consolidations
- Assist clients with tax provision preparation
- Provide recommendations for improvements to internal accounting systems and processes
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions and the related purchase accounting transactions
- Ensure Employee Benefit Plan Audits are in compliance with Department of Labor regulations
- Assist clients with implementation of new accounting standards and pronouncements
- Assist with cash flow management and budget analysis
- Assist clients with revenue recognition standard changes and implementation efforts
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, trying new restaurants, traveling, attending Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, and Bruins games, and staying active!