With over 37 years of public accounting experience, Dan provides tax services to corporations, partnerships, and individuals. Dan strives to make the complexities of the tax code understandable for his clients and strives to minimize their tax liabilities with good end of year planning.
Dan joined Edelstein & Company in 2020. As a manager in the firm’s healthcare department, Dan provides tax compliance, planning, reporting, and consulting services to medical practices. Dan works closely with his clients to offer expertise in technical areas of accounting and taxation.
Prior to Edelstein, Dan worked at R. J. Gold & Company in Burlington in both the accounting and tax departments. His focus on privately held businesses in predominantly the healthcare industry and professional firms.
HOW DAN CAN HELP
- Advise clients on proper accounting and tax treatment for various transactions
- Provide year-end tax planning for businesses
- Prepare review and compiled consolidated financial statements, entity tax returns, and other filings required by the IRS or state tax jurisdictions
- Apportion income to multi-state tax returns
- Resolve IRS and state notices, including late filing penalties, failure to file, etc.
- Oversee federal and state audit examinations
- Proficient using Peachtree and QuickBooks
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Dan enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, and being outdoors.