Eric advises companies and their owners, as well as high net worth individuals and families, how best to navigate through complex tax situations. Whether it be analyzing the tax implications of a merger or acquisition, reviewing estate plans to ensure tax efficiency, or handling federal, state and local tax issues, clients can rely on Eric for thoughtful and comprehensive solutions. Eric’s areas of expertise include:
- Estate and Gift Planning,
- Trust Tax Planning,
- Annual reports, and
- IRS and state notices.
Eric began his career at a large law firm in New Hampshire before joining one of the Big 4 accounting firms. Eric received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Boston University, a Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School, and a Master of Laws in Taxation from Suffolk University Law School.
HOW ERIC CAN HELP
- Review Trust Documents to ensure tax efficient planning and family goals are achieved
- 1031 Exchanges
- 1202 Exclusions for Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS)
- Dissolve entities with ceased operations
- Merge separate organizations
- Resolve IRS and state notices, including late filing penalties, failure to file, etc.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
While not working, Eric enjoys golf, skiing, sailing, and playing the guitar.