With over 10 years of public accounting experience, Jonathan provides tax services to corporations, partnerships, trusts, and individuals. Jonathan strives to make the complexities of the tax code understandable for his clients and discover opportunities to minimize their tax liabilities.
Jonathan joined Edelstein & Company in 2018. As a manager in the firm’s tax department, Jonathan provides tax compliance, planning, reporting and consulting services. Jonathan works closely with his clients to offer expertise in highly technical areas of taxation.
Prior to Edelstein, Jonathan worked at a midsize accounting firm in Boston in both the audit and tax departments. He focused on privately held businesses in a variety of industries including real estate, professional firms, retail, construction, and manufacturing.
HOW JONATHAN CAN HELP
- Supervise tax compliance
- Advice clients on proper accounting and tax treatment for various transactions
- Develop strategies to minimize tax liability
- Provide tax planning and projections
- Ensure compliance with foreign bank account reporting
- Resolve IRS and state notices, including late filing penalties, failure to file, etc.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, traveling, and playing golf.