As a member of our Healthcare Team, Julie helps medical practices establish and manage their accounting systems to achieve operational and financial efficiency. Whether they need help migrating from one accounting system to another, reviewing their books or planning for taxes, clients rely on Julie as their go-to person for accounting, practice management and tax questions.
As a trusted advisor, no question is too complex or too simple for Julie. Clients view her as an important part of their team and rely on her for advice, best practices, analysis and recommendations.
Julie joined the firm’s healthcare practice in 2014. Before this, she worked at other public accounting firms and an accounting software company, gaining valuable experience implementing and managing systems. During the past several years, Julie assisted Edelstein’s healthcare practice complete tax returns prior to the April 15 deadline.
HOW JULIE CAN HELP
- Migrate from one accounting system to another
- Train and advise staff on accounting system, such as Peachtree and Quickbooks
- Prepare and analyze budgets, financial statements, tax returns and other filings required by the IRS or state taxing authorities
- Assist with payroll
- Help with year-end tax planning
- Prepare buy in/buy out calculations
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I enjoy aerobics and reading.