Keith LeBlanc is a trusted tax advisor to emerging and established technology companies, real estate partnerships, business owners and high net worth individuals. Keith’s in-depth experience working in tax and audit in public accounting combined with his real-world experience in the private sector, enable him to understand all facets of a client’s business. The result — he provides practical financial advice that achieves short and long-term goals while minimizing tax liability and ensuring federal, state and local tax compliance.
Prominent business owners and investors faced with important financial decisions, complex business transactions and aggressive deadlines routinely turn to Keith to analyze short- and long-term tax consequences and the subsequent implications for the organization and individual partners.
Keith LeBlanc joined Edelstein & Company in 2013 as Tax Manager. He works with privately-held companies and their owners, providing tax compliance, reporting and consulting services. He advises clients on strategies to minimize their tax liabilities and execute complex transactions.
Prior to Edelstein, Keith worked for national public accounting firms in their audit and tax departments. Keith gained deep experience in real estate and energy tax credits while working at an accounting firm that specialized in these complex transactions. He also worked for a privately-held, national real estate investment company, serving as controller.
HOW KEITH CAN HELP
- Prepare tax returns and financial statements to ensure regulatory compliance
- Complete complex tax returns for syndicated transactions
- Advise clients on proper accounting and tax treatment for various transactions
- Develop strategies to minimize tax liability
- Keith helped a client obtain insurance for its tax credit investment, allowing the General Partner to collect capital contributions earlier than previously expected, thereby increasing the available cash to the deal.
- Keith has prepared multiple sets of projections for clients, which helped to successfully close the financing and investment of deals involving the federal and state historic tax credit programs.
- After having analyzed a client’s tax filing position, Keith prepared and filed amended California tax returns for the client, which resulted in the refund of over $100,000.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter. I also enjoy playing golf and softball as well as watching the local sports teams.