Lisa is Edelstein’s Human Resources Director who is responsible for directing all facets of the Human Resources function which is comprised of the following:
- Develops talent acquisition plans in partnership with firm leaders
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development
- Implements strategic human resource policies, process, and technologies
- Launches programs to build high-performance workforce and develop future leaders
- Plans and oversees compensation and benefit programs
- Coaches firm leaders and management teams to manage and resolve employee relations challenges
- Apply Federal and State employment law to ensure compliance
Lisa joined Edelstein & Company in 2012 as the firm’s Human Resource Manager bringing over 20 years of experience working for professional services firms. Her diverse experience includes benefits, compensation, employee relations, performance management, leadership and employee development, training, and talent acquisition.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I enjoy reading, skiing, travelling, and spending time with my family.