Ross specializes in serving clients and attorneys in need of closely held business valuations, financial analytics and forensic accounting. He is motivated to understand and to assess all facets of the engagement and strategizes the most compelling solution in a clear delivery to achieve clients’ goals. Ross serves clients in a variety of contexts including:
- Marriage Dissolution Business Valuation
- Estate and Gift Planning Valuation
- Financial Modeling and Business Planning Engagement
- Start-Up/Venture Consulting
- Shareholder Dispute Valuation
- Complex Compensation Analysis
- Analysis of Financial Damages
- Fraud Investigations
- Data Analytics
Ross’ industry niches include:
- Restaurants / Food and Beverage
- Real Estate
- Automobile Dealerships
In addition to his primary client serving responsibilities, Ross has written articles, educated through valuation videos, as well as trained attorneys, coworkers and students on various business valuation and financial accounting related topics.
Ross began his career at Edelstein & Company in 2011, coming back to Massachusetts after completing Syracuse University undergraduate studies. His prior experience in Boston's metro-west area within the restaurant and real estate management industries as well as dedication to improving charitable organizations intensified his passion for strategy, organization and time management to achieve clients goals.