Virginia has been serving public and privately held companies, including numerous nonprofit organizations, for more than 15 years. Virginia serves clients in various industries, including:
- Financial services,
- Growth-stage and mature companies,
- Real estate investors, and
- Manufacturers and service companies.
Clients look to Virginia’s expertise to:
- Ensure compliance in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards or other comprehensive basis of accounting,
- Analyze new standards and their unique impact
- Implement important accounting pronouncements, and
- Communicate findings and recommendations.
Virginia joined Edelstein & Company in 2019 and started her career in accounting at the Massachusetts Port Authority in 2004. Prior to joining Edelstein, Virginia was a Senior Manager at Marcum LLP where she managed small-to medium-sized audits, reviews and compilations for a diverse client base. In this role, she also prepared individual, corporate (multi-state) and partnership (primarily real estate) tax returns – both federal and state.
Now, as a principal on Edelstein's Accounting & Audit Team, Virginia serves clients in a wide range of industries.