Audits, reviews and compilations are often a necessary part of doing business. The process can be stressful, however, requiring time and effort from management and staff.
THERE’S A BETTER WAY
For years, we’ve helped privately held businesses and nonprofit organizations throughout New England complete the audit and review process with less disruption and stress. We do this by focusing on your needs and making the process as efficient as possible.
We also help organizations realize benefits beyond an audit’s typically defined purpose. Based on our understanding of your goals, finances, operations, industry and market, we help optimize your business, minimize risk, increase revenues, manage expenditures and improve internal controls.
Clients look to us to help them:
- Implement important accounting pronouncements
- Ensure financial statements are presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards or other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Communicate findings and recommendations to the Board of Directors and management
- Make recommendations on internal controls for treasury, accounting and financial reporting
- Improve corporate governance and ensure regulatory compliance
- Analyze impact of new accounting standards
- Implement revenue recognition, consolidations, fair value measurements and other complex accounting standards.
We also provide nonattest services such as financial forecasting, modeling, budgeting and outsourced controller services.
Our Audit Team is well-known for delivering value beyond simply assuring a financial statement report. Our clients benefit from our years of experience, industry knowledge and expertise. After the audit, our clients continue to rely on us for help with transactional and due-diligence issues, compliance, governance, financial, accounting and other matters.
In addition, our audit work has been peer reviewed since 1990. In each case we have received an unqualified report indicating that our firm’s procedures adhered to the highest standards.
Edelstein & Company LLP focuses on providing you with outstanding service. When you work with us, you will feel that you are our only client.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact David McKay at 617-227-6161.
Click here to see our Peer Review.