ANSWERS FOR BUSINESS GOING FORWARD
Whether a small family business or a multi-million dollar international operation, privately held companies across a wide range of industries turn to Edelstein & Company to help them make good decisions that improve their top and bottom lines.
No matter where you are in your business life cycle, we help manage your day-to-day operations and financials more efficiently. As your business grows, our services can scale with you, so we can address the full array of your complex financial and operational needs. If you need us to serve as your outsourced CFO or simply close your books each month, we can help:
- Manage cash flow
- Forecast and manage taxes
- Analyze transactions, including lease vs. buy deals
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns
- Audit or review financial statements
- Obtain financing
- Expand into new locations including overseas
- Structure compensation, including stock option plans
- Plan for an exit strategy and business succession
- Value your business
Clients regard us as trusted advisors who are in it for the long haul. Our business clients get more than standard accounting services from us. Because of our team-oriented approach, 360-degree perspective, and attention to personal and business goals, you get a range of services that help solve and avoid problems, leverage opportunities and provide peace of mind.
To learn more about how we can help, contact Tim O’Connor at 617-227-6161.