Having an accurate estimate of the value of your business or shares in a company is critical to strategic planning and decision-making. Edelstein advisors help business owners and their advisors determine the value of their business as required in a wide range of business situations. Each situation and each valuation is unique, based on a comprehensive analysis that is both qualitative and quantitative, including factors such as historical financial performance, market conditions and the type of property. You may need a business valuation to:
- Assist with gift and estate taxation
- Establish a buy-sell agreement
- Determine charitable contributions
- Create an employee stock ownership plan
- Litigating shareholder disputes, wrongful termination, marital dissolution, breach of contract and personal injury
- Pursue insurance claims
- Create an estate and business succession plan
- Determine lost profits
- Determine ad valorem taxes
Our Business Valuation Team supports business owners and their advisors with comprehensive, rock solid analysis that substantiates their position and helps achieve their goals.
Have questions? Need advice? Please contact Marc Bello at 617-227-6161.