COMPLEX FINANCIAL ANALYSIS FOR COMPLEX SITUATIONS
Many types of disputes and litigation involve complex financial and accounting issues. Attorneys representing clients involved in divorce, shareholder disputes, fraud, personal injury and other types of litigation rely on our experts to provide expert technical assistance to successfully defend or bring action on behalf of their clients. Our experts perform in a variety of roles, including:
- Consultant advising on the financial facts of the case and on litigation strategy
- Expert witness to render an opinion at trial
- Mediator to assist in reaching a negotiated settlement
- Arbiter to render a decision after hearing arguments from parties to a dispute
- Special master or representative of the court in a special transaction
Our Litigation Support Team works with attorneys throughout New England for entities in manufacturing, professional services, healthcare, high tech, construction and many other industries. The team is highly regarded for its track record of success, comprehensive and defensible analysis and ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and persuasive manner.
Have questions? Need advice? Please contact Marc Bello at 617-227-6161.