CREATING SOLUTIONS TOGETHER
If you’re a small business in need of support to keep your books up-to-date and you’re looking for the information you need to make sound business decisions, our Client Accounting Solutions (CAS) may be right for you. We take full advantage of technology to automate routine transactions and provide your business with a clean set of books. We give our clients the tools to take control of the finances of their businesses. We do this by doing three things very well:
Automation. We take full advantage of the latest in technology and AI to make sure your businesses transactions are recorded accurately and in real time. Our automated and standardized process is geared towards making your life easier, so you can focus on what matters most, your financial success.
On-boarding. We do the hard work up front so that the transition to CAS is seamless. Our team works closely with yours to understand your business and your needs.
Communication. We maintain a high level of engagement with you by utilizing email, online file sharing, and video conferencing. In addition, you will have a CPA assigned to your account to make sure all your needs are met.
SERVICE TAILORED TOWARDS YOU
Our Client Accounting Solutions team offers two levels of service:
- Bookkeeping + Advising (see additional service offerings for more information)
We purposefully tailor our services to meet the needs of your business. Organizations that benefit most from the first level of service, bookkeeping, are those who need us to provide your business with a clean set of books. Edelstein’s CAS team can bring additional value to your organization by providing advisory services to compliment the bookkeeping with Bookkeeping + Advising.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Transaction processing,
- Bill pay and accounts payable,
- Monthly reporting package,
- Cash flow management,
- Business consulting and advice.
The schedule below illustrates levels of additional service offerings:
- Account management
- Software and applications hosting
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Automation of transaction recording
- Bill payment
- Bill.com for document retention and approval of bills paid
- Accounts Receivable
- Technical assistance and consulting
- Auto-integration of your payroll service to QBO
- Payroll recording and reconciliation
HIGH STANDARDS FOR HIGH QUALITY RESULTS
We bring value to you by:
- Being a part of Edelstein & Company, a reputable CPA firm founded on the principles of service, quality, and collaboration.
- Providing a full continuum of services from transactional to strategic.
- Streamlining your key financial processes.
- Providing you with sound business advice.
To have the highest quality services delivered to you, we will use the following applications:
- QuickBooks Online.
- Bill.com with automatic synchronization with QuickBooks for bill pay and invoicing.
- Integrating and synchronizing your business checking and credit card accounts with QuickBooks.
- Botkeeper, our human assisted AI partner.
We make our clients’ lives easier by providing a boutique level of services and valuing responsiveness, accuracy, and timeliness. Simply put, your goals become our goals. To learn more about how we can work together, contact Jonathan Gorski at 617-227-6161.