AT HOME OR ABROAD, WE HAVE YOU COVERED
There are unprecedented opportunities in today’s global economy. Companies, individuals and family entities – both foreign and domestic – also face unique risks and challenges when they invest or expand their interests abroad. The U.S. government and foreign nations have complex, ever-changing rules, regulations and penalties governing currency exchange, taxation and other aspects of international commerce and trade.
We help protect our clients’ interests. Our Global Advisory Team works on financial, accounting and tax-related issues to help you ensure regulatory compliance, meet stringent reporting requirements and make sound financial decisions with minimal risk to personal and corporate assets. As a member of AGN North America, we have access to the most up-to-date regulations and best practices throughout the world, allowing us to serve clients no matter where they live or conduct business.
Personal services with global reach
We help businesses and individuals, both in the U.S. and overseas stay abreast of changing requirements and choose the right entity structure and classification. In addition, our professionals:
- Establish operations internationally
- Develop strategies to minimize tax liability and determine estimated tax payments
- Structure tax-effective compensation packages for expatriates and international employees
- Advise on tax implications of cross-border transactions and operations
- Assist with trusts and estates planning for expatriates and foreign nationals
- Optimize use of available tax credits
- Prepare tax returns and file Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR)
Our Global Advisory Team helps manage the financial challenges and risks of doing business internationally. In this way, you can focus on what matters most – your business and family.
To learn more about how we can help, contact Glenn Gates at 617-227-6161.