GLOBAL EXPERTISE. PERSONAL SERVICE.
When a company expands globally or conducts cross-border transactions, its tax compliance requirements increase significantly. We advise both US and foreign businesses on tax planning and reporting to ensure compliance and sound financial decision-making.
Each country has its own set of ever-changing tax rules which requires constant vigilance to avoid penalties. Expatriates and other individuals who have international business and financial interests face similar challenges. Further, the US and other countries have stringent and often arcane reporting requirements and calculations that require ongoing monitoring and evaluation.
- Advise on tax implications of cross-border transactions and operations
- Develop strategies to minimize tax liability
- Structure tax-effective compensation packages for expatriates and international employees
- Prepare tax returns to ensure compliance
- Analyze and advise on transfer pricing strategies
- Advise on compensation of expatriates to ensure equitable compensation
- Update you on changing regulations
- Utilization of IC-DISC entities for sales of qualified export property to defer or reduce federal tax liabilities
- Optimize use of available tax credits
- Prepare tax returns for expatriates and foreign nationals to ensure US and international tax compliance
- File Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR)
- Determine estimated tax payments and help ensure timely payment
Our Tax Team helps you manage the complexities of international taxation for your business as well as your personal income. In this way, you can focus on what matters most — your business and family. As a member of AGN North America, we have access to the most up-to-date regulations and best practices throughout the world, allowing us to serve clients no matter where they live or conduct business.
To learn more about how we can help, contact Glenn Gates, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 617-227-6161.