Women’s Initiative Event: Connect Through Cooking
On Wednesday, a group of twenty four Edelstein colleagues, including two clients, went to the Boston Center for Adult Education for an afternoon of cooking lessons. We had a great time working together to create some delicious dishes and enjoyed the opportunity to try something new in our own city. Curious about what we cooked? We collaborated in the kitchen and made:
- Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Bisque
- Lemon Chicken Scaloppini
- Salisbury Steak with a Red Wine Sauce and Wild Mushrooms
- Pistachio Crusted Oven Baked Salmon with a Tropical Salsa
- Apple Crisp and Brownies
Our Women’s Initiative Committee was thrilled to organize this event and to include not only our own team members, but clients as well. Our Women’s Initiative:
- Attracts, develops, promotes and retains top female talent;
- Creates a supportive and encouraging internal and external network; and
- Supports career development and work-life balance.
We look forward to our next event and would like to send a special thank you to the chefs at the BCAE for a fun-filled afternoon!